How to Select LED Light Buld?
1. The LED light buld output luminous flux (LM number) is different, and the price is different. The LED used in the LED light buld should meet the laser class I standard.
2. The LED light buld with strong antistatic ability has long service life and high price. Generally, only LED light bulds with a single antistatic value greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. LED light bulds with good wavelength consistency have the same color. If the color is required to be consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current: LED light buld is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, there is a leakage. LED light bulds with large leakage current have short lifespan and low price.
5. LED light bulds have different light-emitting angles. Bulds with special lighting angles are more expensive, such as the full diffusion angle.
6. The life span of LED light bulds is different, and the key to quality is life span. Lifespan is determined by light decay. Low light decay leads to long lifespan and high price.
7. Chip: The luminous body of the LED light buld is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly.
8. Chip size: The size of the chip is expressed by side length. The quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is directly proportional to the size of the chip.
9. Colloid: The colloid of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin. LED light bulds with UV resistance and flame retardants are more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be UV and fire resistant. Each product will have a different design and is suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes factors such as electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, and safe use time.
In terms of health, products designed with non-toxic materials are more expensive, especially indoor LED light buld lighting. Don't covet cheap and smelly LED light bulds. Only a few commercial led lighting manufacturers use non-toxic materials to produce. It can be directly distinguished by the nose, and smelly products are much cheaper than unscented products. Toxins such as lead, mercury, and cadmium require professional analysis. From the perspective of environmental safety, there is a reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design, and the price of LED products that are fire-resistant, anti-ultraviolet, and anti-cracking at low temperatures are high.
Flint always adheres to the professional and honest service concept, and grasps all business opportunities through unremitting efforts. We offer a wide range of products to support the growing popularity of energy-saving LED applications and prove commercial and residential lighting solutions. Adhering to the core values of quality and integrity, technological innovation has become our core competitive advantage. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.