The Lighting Form and Replacement of LED Bulbs
Good lighting can help you work and live better, make you feel relaxed, happy, warm and comfortable, and let you fully feel the warmth of home.
Ⅰ. The lighting form of g4 g9 LED bulbs
1. General lighting of LED bulbs
General lighting is directed at a certain area to provide overall lighting. That is the ambient lighting that home improvement designers often mention. General lighting can provide a comfortable brightness for the lighting area, ensure the safety of walking and work, and ensure that we can see objects clearly.
What kind of light do you use? We can use lanterns, wall lamps, recessed lamps, track lamps and other lamps with certain light control design. The general lighting method is the basis of the lighting layout.
2. Task lighting with LED bulbs
Task lighting is to help us complete special tasks, such as reading on the desk in the study, washing clothes in the laundry room, cooking in the kitchen, and other entertainment, playing video games, etc. We can use recessed lamps, track lamps, ceiling lamps, mobile lamps, etc. to complete the lighting effect.
In addition, when you use these lamps, you must pay attention to avoid glare and shadows, and must be bright enough to avoid visual fatigue.
Ⅱ. How to replace the g4 g9 LED bulb if it is broken?
Nowadays, interior decoration design emphasizes harmony and beauty, and the requirements for the selection of lamps are getting higher and higher. As a tool for indoor lighting, the role of lamps is becoming more and more important, but quality problems often occur in lamps, how to replace LED bulbs?
1. Replace the LED ceiling lamp: When replacing the LED ceiling lamp, just take off the original rectifier and replace it with a new one, because the rectifier and the wick of the LED lamp are integrated, it is enough to fix the wick on the chassis.
2. Replace the incandescent lamp: When replacing the incandescent lamp, do not touch the metal part at the bottom of the bulb when removing the g4 g9 LED bulb to prevent danger. When replacing the bulb, hold the part closest to the lamp socket with your hand to prevent accidents during disassembly.
3. Replace the spotlight: There is a spring clip on the back of the ceiling spotlight. When removing it, hold both sides of the lampshade with your hands and pull it down gently. Keep pressing the spring with your hand. Release the spring after the disassembly is complete. Be careful not to get injured. Just connect the driver and the lamp in the white square box with the black clip, and then pull out the black clip, that's it.