For CFL light bulb with Hg and chmestry gas inside, you should be careful about
See the video of “how to clean up a broken CFL light bulb” posted by CNET
or on wikihow about CFL cleaning up jobs.
The processes for led filament light bulb are similar but a led filament bulb doesn't have Hg or harmful gas inside,
here are the steps for cleaning up a broken led filament bulb revised on wikihow
1. Use rubber or latex gloves while cleaning up.
2. Collect the pieces.
Use a broom to sweep larger pieces then use stiff paper for ssticky tepe for smaller pieces.
Place in a large resealable freezer bag.
3. Wipe the area down with a damp paper towel.
Place usedpaper towels in freezer bag
4. Removerubber gloves and place in freezer bag.
Seal up the bagand bring it to a recycling or hazardous waist disposal facility.
5. Wash your hands and arms thoroughly.
6. Dispose of burned out LED Filament bulb properly.
The broken glasses should be placed in a paper carton and WARNING outside the box.